I've been wanting to create diary type LOs for some time, but just never got around to it until now. This one is for the August 123 challenge - criteria of self-portrait, lots of colour and bling. The photos were taken when I had to get a Working With Children Card made for volunteering as a Sunday school teacher. I only needed 1 photo, so decided to scrap the other 3 as a snapshot of this month. I've applied Helmar glue and glitter to the edges. Didn't add much more as the BG PP is already quite busy - just the Teresa Collins calendar page, Me and My Big Ideas "smile" sticker and bling, letters by Heidi Grace and Creative Imaginations, and I can't remember who makes the chipboard butterflies/heart. Journalling above/to the left of my photos is about what a crazy month August has been, but how glad I am to have a holiday to look forward to - yup, am leaving for Canada/USA next Friday! Can't wait! Am sure will return with heaps of photos to scrap :)
Tim Holtz/Simon Says Stamp - Leaf Prints
2 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment