Thursday, February 12, 2009

One day grace...

...for me that is! I know I promised to draw the winner for OWOH tonight, but I completely forgot about it! So I will print out the comments/names tomorrow and draw tomorrow night (being a Friday night suits me a bit better). Hope you don't mind, but in the meantime, if anybody cares to make a last minute comment on this post (or a new comment), you will get an extra draw - how's that? My little way to make it up to you. And because I feel super bad about forgetting and I got way more comments than I thought possible, I will add a 2nd giveaway too...don't know what it is yet, but it will be a selection of items a bit similar (but probably smaller) to the one I posted earlier :)

3 comments:

Gerry said...

Hello Bibi, just a quick comment to let you know that you have won the Betty Boop fabric in my OWOH give away. Please contact me at sscandq at comcast dot net so that we can get the ball rolling on getting your prize out.

PattiV said...

Hi Bibi! You won one of my OWOH giveaway items! please email me your snail mail addy to my email addy... pvictoriacreates at sbcglobal dot net I will get that in the mail to you right away!

Nicole said...

WOW, a quickie comment for an extra entry!?? SURE we forgive ya! HaHa!!

AND wow, you are winning a lot of stuff, aren't you? You must have luck on your side!

Take care and thanks again!! Nicole