This LO is based on the current Pencil Lines sketch (No. 85). I've also used 7 pieces of patterned paper, for the current Mystical Scrapbooks UYS challenge. It doesn't look like it, but there ARE 7 different papers on this page. I've matted the photos over 3 scraps of patterned paper, 3 poking out up top and 1 at the bottom, though the bottom one is not that visible underneath my journalling spot. The journalling spot was cut out from a 5th piece of patterned paper using wavy-edged scissors. A 6th piece of paper was used for the swirls, and finally, the 7th piece was used to punch out a few circles for decoration. The papers are by Daisy D's, 7Gypsies, Making Memories X2 different ranges, My Mind's Eye X2 different ones and Creative Imaginations. Added some brads from K&Co and Craft Affair, flowers from We R Memory Keepers, and the Collections chipboard letters which I decided to keep raw as there were already so many other elements on the page. Quite happy with how it turned out :)
Tim Holtz/Simon Says Stamp - Leaf Prints
2 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment