Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Recycled LO

Scrapmojo's current challenge is to recycle an old LO. This was quite an easy one as I was quite pleased with a LO I did a few weeks ago about the little town of Oia in Santorini. I used the same basic sketch, colour scheme (previously cream, blue and pink; now cream, blue, pink and red) and a few of the same products (the lettering, ribbon, small journalling tag, 3 flowers though in a different style, and Heidi Grace alphabet stickers). Differences:
-journalling as a border instead of lines with small snippets of journalling
-title placement downwards instead of left to right
-number of photos
-didn't have a transparency tag to layer over the photo of myself (previously was a photo of a friend), so found another, more elaborate transparency

Materials:
-Bazzill
-Making Memories paper
-Bo Bunny flowers
-Heidi Grace alphabet stickers
-Fancy Pants transparency and rubons
-Craft Affair brads
-Small tag, ribbon, Marvy brushmarker to write with, ink

I really love this sketch - still like it second time around! :)
Here's a link to the old one:
http://bibscrap.blogspot.com/2008/04/forever-always-april-sketch-and.html

3 comments:

Micayla said...

OOOH I love all the lements to this layout, fab job!
Thanks for playing along.
Micayla
Scrapmojo x

Michelle said...

Wow this has so many cool layers! Great job with all the recycling.
Sincerely,
Michelle (MJ)
Scrap Mojo

Unknown said...

Wow look at all the cool stuff on this!!! I love the colors and all the bits! Thanks so much for playing!
xoxox
Marie
scrapmojo