Sunday, May 4, 2008

Peace


Hmm...all white does not photograph well, but I'm pretty happy with this LO IRL as I wasn't sure I could do it! This is for the colour challenge on Mystical Scrapbooks, and in fact I used a sketch from their website. The sketch was from the previous week, and included hidden journalling, which I thought was perfect to hide my writing done in black ink - would have ruined the monochromatic LO!
Title is "Peace". Journalling is about how this photo was taken at the Slieve League coastline of northern Ireland. Seeing the sun's rays on the sheep really reminded me of God's Spirit descending on His Son, the Lamb of God. It was such a peaceful moment, just standing there, admiring God's Creation and being thankful for everything in my life that I have thanks to Him.
Materials:
-Bazzill
-Bo Bunny flowers
-Can't see them well, but there are Stamp It rhinestones and Scraptivate's German Scrap above and below the photo
-Ribbon for the tag
-Making Memories clear transparent shapes
-Creative Imaginations clear alphabet stickers
-I sanded the photo and used a wee bit of blue ink on the edges of the photos and tag just so they wouldn't get lost in the all-white page
This was a difficult challenge, but well worth it! :)

2 comments:

Susan Longman said...

Stunning layout Bib...make sure you post on Mystical aswell to be in the running for the Gift Voucher...

Unknown said...

This is absolutely stunning.....brave challenge but you have exacuted it perfectly!