This LO was based on a Pencil Lines sketch, except that I thought it looked a bit bare, so I also added the border and the row of flowers on the left hand side.Materials:
-Bazzill
-Making Memories, Prima and Penny Black papers
-Craft Affair, Prima and Heidi Swapp flowers
-Bella chipboard alphabets, coloured by pressing down on an ink pad
-Glossy accents and webbing spray to highlight the circle cut out from cardboard
Not sure how I feel about the orange. Ideally, I would have liked a black background, but it's the colour I use most so had run out! I thought I'd experiment with orange, as the flowers in the photo on the right are mostly orange, and orange + red = fire to me, which pretty much sums up the flamenco. I still think it would have been better on black though!



1 comment:
Love all the flowers and I think the orange is great! What a lovely design!
Thanks so much for joining and if you'd like to have the chance winning a prize, don't forget to email it to the address that is shown on the Pl blog.
Have a fantastic day!
Post a Comment