Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sisterhood of Scrap - Hidden Elements LO




This is a layout I did based on a challenge derived from a group that I meet with. It had to be about winter, and had to include some sort of recipe for winter. Instead of a food recipe, I decided to scrap about a 'recipe for an unforgettable winter.
There are 2 hidden elements on this page:
1. The smaller one contains my 'recipe' - tickets to a northern hemisphere country', 'a good friend to travel with', 'a sense of fun and adventure', 'warm clothes', and 'take lots of photos'.
2. The larger one contains lots of photos of beautiful snowy scenery - sorry about the flash shining on the photos! In addition, a tag pulls out from the back page, containing the itinerary of our holiday.
The journalling at the bottom reads about how I love Australia, but the warm, non-snowy winters here just don't quite have the right Christmassy feel. Can't remember what materals were used, but basicaly includes Bazzill cardstock, winter/snow paper, winter/snow slide frames, ribbons, snowflake stickers, gemstones, and a Dymo labeller.
I was quite pleased with this LO, but then, snow, pink, pale blue, ribbons and gemstones are among my favourite things! :)

No comments: