I actually worked on this LO for Blog Til You Drop's "Recycling" challenge, but it tied in perfectly with the current Sisterhood challenge, so decided to go for another 2 in 1, lol!The title is - Cooling down in hot Spanish sun.
I figured yellow is a sunny enough colour.
The photos were taken at the Plaza de Espana in Seville.
Materials:
-Bazzill
-The blue background is a piece of kitchen towel that I've recycled by inking with little ink pads
-My Mind's Eye paper
-Bazzill and Heidi Swapp flowers
-Ribbon
-Journalling tag by My Mind's Eye
-Brads by Craft Affair
-7Gypsie tape
-Rhinestone circle by StampIt
-Alphabets by Creative Imaginations and KI Memories
-Dymo labeller
-Flourish by Collections, inked with stamp pad, and covered with Crackle Accents
I love the three strong, primary colours all together in this LO!



3 comments:
Great layout - love the recycling element of kitchen roll - perfect for the Blog Til You Drop challenge - thanks for taking part!
what a gorgeous LO! and what a fab idea to use kitchen roll!
Thanks for taking part in our challenge
Lou x
This is a brilliant idea, I love the idea of using kitchen roll, it's a stunning LO!
Post a Comment