Saturday, June 28, 2008

ATCs

Did these today at Kelsey's credit card ATC class at Scraptivate. Still not sure if I like my "Wink" one, but I'm pretty happy with the "Day-dreamer" one. Think this would be a lovely technique to make a pendant too! Might give that a go in the next couple of days... Anyway, in "Wink", I've used the credit card for top left and bottom right corners, lots of paint, gauze stuck down with gel medium, Collections heart, and swipes of Micaceous Iron Oxide paint as well as pewter Rub and Buff. On the "Day-dreamer" one, it's Jo Sonja's Hooker Green paint, as well as copper Rub and Buff and Florentine Treasure Gold, with a strip of German scraps at the bottom and brads to hold the credit card window in place. Such a cool technique - now to convince my friends to give me their old cards!

1 comment:

kelsey said...

These turned out really great Bibi! I particularly like the red/white one. Glad you enjoyed the class!