I've been wanting for scrap these photos for some time, and the June sketch on the Forever Always website was perfect for them because of the circles and the playful nature of the sketch. I actually turned the sketch 90 degrees to the right though, as I wanted to use a landscape photo instead of a portrait one. Where the circles were on the sketch, I printed out photos of ceiling mosaics at Parc Guell and cut them out, which means that I actually have used 6 photos on this LO - love multi-photo LOs! :) The only thing I'd change is perhaps I should have printed my journalling strips instead of handwriting. Thought handwriting would go with the playful feel of the LO, but when it was all stuck down, I realised I didn't like my writing, lol!Materials:
-Bazzill
-KI Memories and SRPC papers
-Owls by Glitz designs
-Letters by Craft Affair and felt ones from Riot art store
-Fancy Pants rubon on bottom right of striped SRPC paper
Check out other LOs inspired by this sketch here: http://www.foreveralways.com.au/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=92



No comments:
Post a Comment