Often when I'm travelling, I take photos that remind me of certain Bible verses or Christian songs. Have been wanting to make a mini book of favourite verses/songs for ages, but never got around to it. But then made a white tile album with Vivian Bonder on the weekend and thought the white, pure look of it was perfect for this purpose! I also wanted to keep it simple and muted, so the first Cybercrop challenge on Forever Always forum for June seemed to fit what I had in mind - muted colours, lace/fabric and an old book page. I decided to start with Psalm 23, and for a while, considered tearing the relevant page out from an old Bible! Then decided it was sacreligious (?spelling), so ended up using a page from an old poetry book that I'd bought at a 2nd hand bookstore specifically for scrapbooking! Other than that, it's just a bit of lace at the bottom of the page, K&C0 journalling tag, and Heidi Grace letters. Simple! :)
Simon Says - Halloween/Spooky
5 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment