
There's a Family mini book challenge over at Forever Always right now, so I decided to repurpose a binder for mine. The photos show the front cover and the inside. The first was to rip the plastic off the chipboard pieces of the binder. Then I've used Basic Grey PP to cover both inside and outside. Where the metal bit is, I painted it instead (too difficult to cover!). Have used German scraps to hide the joins. Small letters are stamped, and large letters Lil Davis. Bird is Collections and covered with some scraps from my stash. Flowers are Prima, brads are K&Co and 7Gypsies. And the "My Memories" in top right is actually the brand name cut off from a sheet of paper, then mounted on chipboard. If you look very carefully, you can see the "TM"! I've also used ribbon to cover the spine of the binder, but can only see a little bit of it.See other amazing Family mini books here: http://www.foreveralways.com.au/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=271



No comments:
Post a Comment