Day 1 of the Sisterhood of Scrap's 1st anniversary challenges stipulated use of paint.The HMITM "7" challenge was to use 7 each of word stickers, buttons, flowers, brads, labels, letters in title and anything else we wanted.
This is what I came up with...
Title: Reflect - letters by Basic Grey
Photo: Self-portrait taken in Brussels - the image is of my reflection in a giant Christmas decoration (a silver ball!)
Word stickers are by Bo Bunny, Creative Imaginations, Colorbok and My Mind's Eye.
Flowers are by Prima.
I interpreted "labels" as being journalling spots, tags, that sort of thing...
My 7 "anything else" items? I chose "7 scrapbooking favourites", and they are:
1. Paint
2. Chipboard shapes = the butterfly on the painted "f"
3. Heidi Swapp flower centres - LOVE a bit of bling!
4. 7 Gypsies index tab
5. 7 Gypsies phrase tape
6. German scrap
7. Fancy Pants rub-on. This is the circle around my face on the photo
Journalling was just random musings (reflections) about myself.



2 comments:
This is beautiful, such a wonderful job!
I love how you did the title!!
Post a Comment