
A 3 in 1! This week's One Little Word was "Best", and I combined it with the "Taboo" challenge at Sisterhood of Scrap, which stipulated that a LO be made of someone I love but without using the word "love" or any hearts in the LO. I also decided to recycle a few items so I could enter the LO in Create's "Recycle" challenge as well!
The title of my LO is "Mum You're the Best", but the full journalling reads "Mum, though we don't always see eye to eye I still think you're the best".
Materials:
-Bazzill
-Daisy D's paper
-Chipboard butterflies - sorry, I can't remember the manufacturer of these and haven't got the packaging anymore
-Hair clips
-Flowers by Bo Bunny
-The cardboard that I've matted the photo on is recycled from a packet of stickers and the backing of the Bo Bunny flowers
-Dymo labeller
-Ribbon
-Alphabet stickers by Creative Imaginations, Heidi Grace, Lil Davis, KI Memories - I also recycled old scraps of black Bazzill to layer the stickers on
-Chipboard letters by Craft Affair



3 comments:
great layout!
Lynn
OLW
wow!!! Neat layout!!! I LOVE that you combined challenges!!! I do that ALL THE TIME!!! That's a challenge in itself, trying to do a LO and use challenges from different forums/blogs.
Thanks for playing along at the sisterhood of Scrap blog!
Another great layout!
Post a Comment