
I used the Pencil Lines sketch for this LO, and also combined this challenge with the "Scrabble" challenge at Sisterhood of Scrap. This meant the title had to include a word made out of any combination of the letters "BASMTORF" or something like that. Anyway, my word was "frost", and the title is "A Touch of Frost".
Materials:
-Bazzill
-Papers by KI Memories, Basic Grey and Jasart
-Alphabet stamp in circa font
-Heidi Swapp ghost shape snowflakes
-Scraptivate gem brads
-Snowflake stickers were I think by Creative Imaginations.,..or maybe KI Memories
-Snow-shaped felt by Queen and Co
-Circle punch and Dymo labeller
-Ice candy icicles by KI Memories
-Alphabet stickers by Creative Imaginations
-Die cuts by KI Memories
Might not be visible, but the white panel up top right corner is embossed with snowflakes.
I love snow, so this was a fun LO :)



3 comments:
Ooh such a cool layering!! Don't forget to email this to Pencillines! :)
Great job!!!!!! Love it!Thanks for participating!
What an awesome photo!! Great layout :-)
Post a Comment