
I had fun with this jack, since:
1. I LOVE Venice!
2. LOVE these photos I took there
3. LOVE red/pink/black/white layouts
4. LOVE German Scrap
5. LOVE transparent embellishments and vellum
6. LOVE flowers
7. LOVE gemstones/bling
8. LOVE little tags and charms
9. LOVE ribbon that has words on it
10. LOVE hearts
In fact, I had so much fun that I just kept layering one thing on top of the other and forgot to jack the circle that goes around the photos! By the time I realised, the page was starting to become a bit too cluttered, even for me, so decided to leave that part out...oh well... Still pretty happy with how it turned out anyway.
Materials:
-Bazzill cardstock
-KI Memories and 7Gypsies paper
-Patterned vellum
-Journalling block from Creative Imaginations
-German Scrap from Scraptivate
-Ribbons and pin
-Flowers by Heidi Swapp and Prima
-7Gypsies "Photography" stickers
-Jewel brads by Christina Re
-Transparent shapes by Making Memories
-Rub-ons and alphabets by Big W Crystals, Heidi Grace and Sandylion



3 comments:
WOW gorgeous page! Love what you have done!
gorgeous, love your take on Nic's LO!!
Love the LOVE! Great layout! TFS
Post a Comment