Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sisterhood "Follow the Leader" and Scrap the Music "Love Like This" Combined LO

Here I followed Deanne's LO on Sisterhood of Scrap and used the title "Love Like This" from the Scrapping the Music website. The LO started out fairly similar to Deanne's, but then I added layer upon layer and it's ended up quite different! I just don't do minimalist too well!

Materials:
-Bazzill
-Paint including crackle paint around the photo
-Bo Bunny flowers
-The black/red/white flowers/love "papers" are actually a napkin - I used 1/4 on the top left corner, and cut out squares from another 1/4 piece for the bottom of the page
-Ribbons
-Diecuts, chipboard and stickers by Basic Grey, Creative Imaginations, Bella and Heidi Grace
-Journalling square by Prima

The journalling reads "When I stumbled across this pair of cats at the Caracalla Baths in Rome, I just had to take a picture of them. Even when I got in close to take the photo, they paid no heed of me, completely absorbed in each other. I hope that one day I will find a...(love like this=title)".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!!!! And Im so glad you played along at Scrapping the Music! Have you had a chance to check out the message board yet?

Scrapping The Music said...

Totally love the colors and the picture! Great job and your blog really looks good!!!

Deanne Clarke said...

Cool layout!!!!! Thanks for playing with us at the Sisterhood crop!!!!

Unknown said...

Awww, cute kitties! Love all the layering you did :-)