Not sure if B&W counts as monochromatic, but since white is technically an ABSENCE of colour, I guessed this should be OK! Challenge rules:
1. Monochromatic
2. 1 piece of patterned paper - I only used one piece but tore it into 2 bits and staggered them on the page
3. I word title = "Midnight?"
4. I paragraph journalling - this reads "Watching the sun set, and then seconds later rise again? This was truly an unforgettable experience! -Midnight Sun, Nordkapp, Norway, June 2006."
Materials:
-Bazzill
-Paper and chipboard letters by Craft Affair
-Prima flowers
-Collections journalling card
-7Gypsies brads
-Christina Re pearl brad
-Ribbon and hairclips
The LO was based on a sketch by Pagemaps, but I wasn't able to enter that contest as it was a "family fun" page, and I'm still trying to get through my stack of holiday photos so chose to just borrow the sketch.



2 comments:
Thanks for joining my challenge :)
Wonderful page! Love monochromatic layouts!
Post a Comment