Sunday, June 22, 2008

Parc Guell Part 2

This LO was based on Forever Always' midmonth sketch. This was similar enough to their 1st sketch of the month that I thought it would be fun to turn them into a double LO! So this is the matching page to my "Parc Guell". As I'd already journalled on my previous page, I placed photos where the circle embellishments and journalling spot were supposed to go. Added the owls to tie the 2 pages together. Same materials used - KI Mem and SRPC paper, Glitz owls, letters from Craft Affair and Riot art store. It was heaps of fun to challenge myself to turn 2 different sketches into 1 double page spread :)

Check out other LOs created based on this sketch here: http://www.foreveralways.com.au/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=237

1 comment:

Beverley Todd said...

Great pages! Don't forget to come join in the monthly challenge at Blog 'Til You Drop (www.btyd.blogspot.com) Have you bookmarked now!