
I was inspired by someone else to keep a journal this year, a record of my thoughts and experiences in 2009. I've never successfully kept a diary before...I'm just not verbose enough with my writing, and prefer point form or making lists. I thought that if I turned each entry into a mini-LO, I might be more likely to keep at it. Also, I've decided to allow myself simply to write at least once a week. If I write more, great...if not, then once a week is fine. The above page was inspired by the current challenge at the
RainbowLady's challenge blog, ie a new idea or using new stamps. Well, I thought the journal itself would be my new idea. In addition, I've used rub-ons over my photos, which I actually haven't done before. I also used the word "new" in my title. I've journalled about some new experiences I'd like to have this year, the first being to journal about my year! I've used Christina Re PP, a 7G tag, BG rub-ons, some German scraps and Heidi Grace alphas.

This page was actually my first entry for the year but I uploaded my pages the wrong way around, oops! Too lazy to change it, but thought it didn't really matter anyway. This page was inspired by
OLW - the first word of the year is "start"! So I STARTed my journal, called it "The START of 2009" (original I know!), and journalled about my resolutions for this year. I've used Creative Imaginations journalling page, Kelly Pannacci and Sandylion stickers, German scrap, Lil Davis alphas, some buttons and bling, and a KI Memories plastic embelli. Liked how this turned out...hope it forebodes good things for my journal for this year!
4 comments:
This is really lovely Bibi and a great new idea. Thanks for sharing it with me. Love Cynthia x
Fab layouts & it looks like you've had a lot of fun making them.
Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx
Love it! Great idea.... thanks for the reminder of how important journaling is!
great way to use the challenge, lovely photo and the rub ons look perfect on there.
Post a Comment