Saturday, January 17, 2009

Once upon a day...


This LO is based on this week's PencilLines sketch, which I've turned 90 degrees on its side. When I'd finished I realised it also fit in with MysticalScrapbooks' random number challenge - 3 photos, 4 colour and 6 buttons. So entered it into that as wel. I've used BG and Bella PP, with some leftover scraps from previous projects. I then embellished with the MME journalling tag, index tab, Bella chipboard stickers, BG buttons, Bella flowers and ribbons. Not sure if it's a bit busy...


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You won the hat from my blog contest. Can you please contact me with your shipping info?

Dawn said...

Hi there
Great layout! love the mebellishments!

Unknown said...

Your work is lovely! Oh, I hope you get your OWOH giveaway post up soon! I can't wait to enter yours! Thank you for stopping by and entering mine! Good luck to you in the drawing! :)

Anonymous said...

You have some nice scrapbook pages!

Pretty Things said...

It's the right kind of busy. It doesn't look messy -- it looks cool and interesting, like a neat little shop you find on a country road that has countless wonderful things to look at.