Saturday, January 17, 2009

Fewer LOs this week, but very happy with them :)


I LOVE the new look ForeverAlways, and was instantly inspired by their green colour challenge this month. Go check out their Jan newsletter for loads more insiration! I thought the green would make the red of Christmas photos stand out (tip in their newsletter), so managed to scrap some recent Chrissie photos. :) I've used PP by KI, SFL and Kaiser, a HS calendar embelli glimmer misted in key lime, AC thickers, Prima blooms, BG buttons and my trusty Dymo. Loved how it all came together quickly :) As I've used a few buttons in this LO, also thought it fit in with this week's "button it" challenge over at ArtyGirlz.
52Sketches also has a new look, and I was very inspired by their current sketch! The photo is of my family. I've used Kraft c/s and scrap pieces of PP (SRPC, Christina Re, and BG). I then embellished with a glimmer misted flourish (gotta love that key lime), Prima flowers, Lil Davis chipboard embelli, Queen and Co felt hearts and bling. Also managed to use some skeleton leaves that I've had forever! I love the colours in this one :)


3 comments:

Julie Allain said...

Fantastic layouts!!

Thanks for joining in with our button challenge on Arty Girlz

Julie xx

Crissi Harvey said...

Gorgeous Layouts,
Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Mel Connell said...

How much scrapbooking have you been doing Bibi. Im so jealous. I loved seeing your album the other day, and can't wait to see more. have a great Australia Day! xxx