This is from SisterhoodofScrap. And I'd been thinking lately that my blog is called "Bibs and Pieces", but I've really only used it for my "pieces"...of art, that is! And even then, really only for my scrapbooking pieces. So I thought I'd better add more about Bibs, ie me! :) So thought this would be a good start...
1. What color are your socks you have on now?
None. I usually wear flat ballet slipper type shoes to work, and don't wear socks with them - too daggy!
2.Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
A real estate agent! I dream of a nicer, bigger home but am afraid to make the commitment! So have been hunting for a looooooong time!
3. What did you have for lunch today?
Yummy toasted foccacia with my choice of fillings from Eden Salad Bar (I had chicken, roasted vege, fetta with pumpkin relish and roasted garlic aoli - yum!).
4.Name someone you admire.
My friend Kim - she's a real wonder woman who can do ANYTHING!
5. How many cars have you owned?
2.
6.How many homes have you lived in?
10 that I can remember.
7.Are you left-handed or right-handed?
Right.
8.Do you wear shoes around the house?
No - it's not an Asian thing to do.
9. What was the last thing you took a photo of?
Probably the last scrapbook layout that I uploaded!
10. Do you like hot chocolate?
Love it :)
There, hope you know a bit more about me now :)
Tim Holtz/Simon Says Stamp - Leaf Prints
2 days ago



1 comment:
Thanks!!!!!!!
Post a Comment