
Edited to add: Please see 2 posts above for the giveaway that I've put together at last. I may add more things by the time Feb 12th rolls around though :)
So I was happily blog hopping last night, and I stumbled upon this awesome idea of Lisa "oceandreamer" Swifka. She started the One World, One Heart extravaganze 3 years ago as a way to connect crafty bloggers from all over the world! It's such an awesome idea - not only do you have the chance to win some fab freebies, you also get to meet lots of new people and get inspired by their works. I do hope I get to make some lasting friends from around the world by joining in!
So anyway, there I was merrily clicking on many a blog, hoping to win something wonderful. With each click, I wanted more and more to have my own giveaway...so here it is! Well, nearly...Ive started putting together a few things, but will have to wait until the weekend to photograph them. So for now, leave me a comment on THIS POST ONLY if you would like to win my "mystery prize"! I will update this post with photos this weekend, promise :) In order to win, please leave me a means of contacting you in your comment, either your blog address or your email address. I will put names into a hat, and draw one at random on Feb 12th at the end of my day (around 10pm-midnight, Western Australian time). ANYONE is welcome to enter, from ANYWHERE in the world, as long as I have a means of contacting you. If I can't contact you, I will redraw after a day or so.
To find out more about One World One Heart, and to follow the gypsy caravan (ie list of participants, click here or alternatively on the logo up top. Good luck in the draw, and happy blog hopping! :)



309 comments:
1 – 200 of 309 Newer› Newest»I love a good mystery! Count me in, Leslie
I'm am sure it will be a nice surprise! Nice to meet you! If you haven't already, come by and visit me, I have a giveaway ~ Rachael ~ roseroom@slingshot.co.nz
Ooh, mysteries are fun! Count me in!
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
I love a good mystery. And you are so much smater than me...111 countries you can name!
I think a mystery prize is a fantastic idea!
Surprises are always fun! Please add my name to your list! And if you haven't already, stop by and enter my giveaway, too.
A good mystery is always welcome!! LOL. Please enter me and be sure to stop by my giveaway for a springy wall quilt when you have a chance.
glad you decided to hop on the train! :) ... and who doesn't love a mystery?!? please add my name into your drawing hat.
thank you & happy OWOH-ing!
hope to see you again soon. :)
ps - me: mdwalker68(at)embarqmail(dot)com
I love a bit of mystery, count me in.
Cheers Linda
OHHHHH a mystery... Sign me up and visit my blog to sign up for my giveaway. I am Arts on Union or find the blog through the website at www.christinegoldbeck.com
Your giveaway is awesome! Please count me in!
Karla
Mysteries are my favorite genre. Please enter my name in your drawing. I invite you to visit my blog to enter my drawing
http://joannethiemehuffman.typepad.com
Joanne
thiemehuffman@yahoo.com
I love surprises...please enter my name in the hat =)
katch05(at)gmail(dot)com
A mystery prize, who could resist?
Thank you for including me in your giveaway drawing!
Blessings,
Waxela (wa-shay-la)
SpiritMama
http://www.spiritmama-art.blogspot.com
Ooo... mysterious! Count me in, please :)
bunnybx at gmail . com
I love a good mystery too :-D
please add me to your giveaway
stop by my blog for my giveaway if you'd like:
http://pinkglitterfae.blogspot.com/
Indeed a wonderul way of making new friends from all over the world. Ü
A mystery giveaway is exciting!
Thanks for the opportunity to be included in the draw...
CZEL
Subic Bay, Philippines
http://vanitychild.blogspot.com
Thanks for the Giveaway!!! Great blog!
gerijones64@hotmail.com
http://sapphirewine.blogspot.com
Love Suprises, thanks for stoppimg by to enter my giveaway too....
Brenda
I love surprises
please add me to your drawing
This is my first year doing OWOH
so be sure
to check my give away at
http://mindlesswonders.blogspot.com/
Thaks
carolyn h
carolyn003@centurytel.net
I love mysteries!!!
Also, please stop in over at my place to check out my own giveaway...
Connie
http://AlteredRoute.blogspot.com
alteredroute@dishmail.net
Fabulous I love surprises! Thanks for the chance to win.
=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
oh how fun.surprizes are great. would love to be entered in the drawing thanks for the opportunity. stop by and visit me as well when you get a chance.
I like a good mystery....it's like life! I hope I win!
I love surprises! Thanks for the chance to win.
Ohh, Surprize me!!1
Lynn
http://trashtotreasureart.blogspot.com/
I would be thrilled to have a mystery prize! Please do sign me up & then come visit my blog to enter my giveaway! If I am so lucky as to win, you can reach me at latharia{at}comcast{dot}net ! :D
Now you have me thinking about what it could be. I'm game so put my name in the drawing. Also check out me light my torch
thanks
jeri
lightmytorch2007@yahoo.com
i love mysteries. Please enter me. Thanks.
Oh heck ya! Enter my name for the big surprise. Talk about exciting! And thanks for entering my giveaway.
I love a good surprise. Thanks for sharing!
I definitely can't resist a mystery!
Mystery huh... I am a sucker for one.... OK count me in :)
Feel free to visit mine - it has a slight international touch to it.
I love surprises, count me in!
please pop my name into your hat and then pop over and add your to mine :o)
http://jojoebi.blogspot.com/2009/01/yesterday-i-happened-to-stumbled-across.html
was just hopping from one blog to another. And so I discovered OWOH!! Great, sharing creativity all over the world!! And so... I created my own blog this week...for all of you!!
A surprise giveaway, yes!!
When looking at your work, i'm sure it will be a fantastic surprise!!
Somenone, somewhere.. will be very happy with it... I can only dream it's me :)!!
Greetings from Belgium,
Saskia
Thank you so much for your generosity. Please count me in! Thanks, Miri samjerus@yahoo.com
Thanks for stopping by! I love surprises so I can't wait to see what your prizes are! Please sign me up. You have a nice blog by the way!
The suspense is killing me!! Please enter me in your drawing.
Your scrapbook pages are beautiful!
I just love surprises. Please enter me in your giveaway and thanks for dropping by and entering mine!
Robin
Thanks for visiting me! I love your mystery gift idea, very cool, count me in!
Oh goodie! :)) I love surprises! Please count me in! Thanks for visiting, your really have a lovely blog! Hugs, Ariane
Hello from Nova Scotia! Thanks for dropping by my blog & giveaway. This is my first year participating in OWOH. It's so wonderful to "meet" all the talented people involved.
I love a mystery giveaway. Please count me in!
Would love to have a chance at your "mystery" giveaway prize!
Please stop by (if you haven't done so already) and visit my giveaway as well. I'm #73 GOT ART?
Who doesn't like a good mystery! I am sure I will love what you are offering :) Thanks for entering me into your drawing!
OOh, I wonder what it is going to be?
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I'll be back to check what you are giving away!
Hi Bibi and thanks for stopping by my blog! It's great meeting you and I have loved looking at all of you great scrap pages; they're wonderful.What I love about the internet is meeting people from all over the world and OWOH has been great. Yours, Emily
Im all for a surprise, count me in!
Sure, I'd love to be included in your mystery prize drawing :) Thanks!
http:/www.primprimitives.blogspot.com
please enter me!!!
For sure count me in! Lovely to find you on the net!
I would love to enter your drawing and invite you to enter mine:) Thank you! The mystery is irresistible!
How exciting Bibi! A mystery draw. Please count me in. Just click on my name in the comment to contact me-either leave a comment in my blog or email.
Nice to meet you!
Sarah :)
Mystery Prize Me Girl!!
Count me in! I love a mystery giftie!
Letha
thismuseofmine@yahoo.com
http://thismuseofmine.blogspot.com
You do some beautiful work, I'm sure your prize will be lovely. Please enter me in your draw.
I have a OWOH giveaway too, pop on over and take a look:
khhast.blogspot.com
ooo - it's a mystery! Can't wait to see what the prize is :)
Can't wait to see what you gather!
Oh I love a mystery. Please enter me in your drawing Thanks for stopping by and entering mine.
Kate
Mysteries are always a good time! Count me in! jinglesells at gmail dot com
A mystery eh---I game so please enter me in you giveaway
I'm sure whatever you put together will be wonderful. Count me in. :)
What a great idea and who does'nt like a mystery?
Even if I don't win I'm allready so curious that I sure will check what it was. :)
Jeannette
I love surprises!!
The OWOH caravan rocks! I love finding blogger artists that I have never met before.
I would love to be included in your mystery giveaway!
I am visiting from ON, Canada
heidig@gmail.com
I love surprises! :o)
nice blog!
I love surprises!! Thanks for the giveaway.
I'm all about mysteries and surprises, so sign me up baby. And come play in my giveaway.
(If you like mysteries too, don't look at my picture, just comment. ;)
Okay - I'm in.
Please enter me in the drawing.
Thanks,
Terry Spier
terryesk@gmail.com
magicalbeadstalk.blogspot.com
magicalbeadstalk.com
I'd love to enter your give-a-way! I apologize if you get more than one comment from me, but I keep getting error messages. :(
Please stop by my give-a-way if you haven't already done so!
I love surprises!
this is fun and do count me in your giveaway! I would love to win!. have a nice day!
fitty
Hmmmm a mystery! Sweet! Please enter me to win and be sure to check out my blog giveaway www.abigailhutch.blogspot.com
Have a great evening!
~Abigail
abigailhutch@yahoo.com
Sounds like a lot of fun! :)
sena.sagani[at]gmail[dot]com
I would love to be entered.
Oooo, a mystery...count me in please. Thank you for stopping by Twisted Hare.
~Lynn
Ooolala, please enter me. :)
Wonderful! Please enter my name. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :-)
count me in and I too love surprises.love Glenda
I love a good mystery!
Thanks for entering me in your drawing! And for being a part of One World One Heart!
Please come visit me at: www.thelightifind.blogspot.com
Thanks for such a generous giveaway! I hope I'm chosen as the lucky winner!!!
I'm having so much fun making friends and bloghopping again this year.
amazing!! I would love to be entered!!! thanks so much!
I must say that you have really lovely layouts. Its great to discover your blog through OHOW. Please do count me in for the draw. Would love a surprise! My email addy is kngo7@hotmail.com
hey, that is a different take on it! Cool!
I would love to be entered into your mystery drawing. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Thank you for visiting my Blog, please count me in for your "mystery prize"! ;o)
That was a happy find, wasn't it - the OWOH giveaway blog? Do enter me in your mystery offerings and come over and enter mine.
I do like a suprise giveaway.
Margriet
margrietvanschaikatwanadoodotnl
Please enter me in your drawing and come enter mine
connie
I'm a scrapbooker too, so your surprise is bound to be fun! Please add me http://dianedidit.blogspot.com
I luvs surprises!
Deborah @ Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
comfortjoydesigns{AT}gmail{DOT}com
I'm a big fan of mysteries! Sign me up. If you have time, stop by my blog and enter.
Oooh I love a surprise! I am glad you came by and entered my OWOH giveaway. I just love your fun scrapbooking pages. They are so pretty!
Tammy
tlsprinkle@yahoo.com
I'd love to be included in this giveaway. Thank you.
Oh, I love a good mystery. Thanks for the chance =)
I love a good mystery! Love your site! Please add me to your drawing!
Thanks,
Donna K Schrader
http://dschrader.blogspot.com/
Oooo, a mystery giveaway--how fun! Please add my name for a chance in your drawing...thanks!
And thank you, too, for your visit to my blog:)
Beautiful!! Love surprises!
Would love to be included. Thanks for the opportunity to win.
Oxana
new-x[at]mail.ru
hi Bibi, please enter me and I have entered u in my book giveaway.
davehuddleston.blogspot.com
Oh, I love a good surprise! Please count me in. :)
And please feel free, too, to stop by my blog to enter my own OWOH giveaway!
I love surprises! Thank you for the chance =)
I'd love to win your mystery prize! I'll come bacck to see what it is! Please include me in your drawing.
I am also participating in this wonderful event! http://quiltmoose.blogspot.com/
Please stop by if you haven't already.
Greetings from Germany,
Dagmar
Thank you for stopping by my blog :) I love your creations! Please enter me into your surprise giveaway! I love surprises! ;)
Take care!
Andrea
http://andrea-who.blogspot.com
Surprises are the best! Pleasse add me to the drawing! Thanks so much!
<3
Jessica Worthy
JessW10388@aol.com
I had to do it, too! Please enter me in your giveaway & come check out mine, too!
-Michelle
OK
I am number 303 if you would like to enter and it is for a square blue dish.
Yea I love mystery prizes! Count me in!
A mystery, got love that. Please enter me in your giveaway. Be sure to enter my giveaway (#357) as well. Thank you from Alaska.
~Vicki Priebe
Wish Grantor
www.ewishingwell.com/blog/2009/01/21/one-world-one-heart/
love a mystery!
count me in!
donna
dljoy@sbcglobal.net
Such beautiful entries everywhere!
My first year participating in the OWOH event.
Thank you from the chilly Midwest!
Visit my blog too, Karen
giapet@hughes.net
I love suprises
Thanks for entering me!
unforgetable_dreamer_always AT hotmail DOT com
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Thanks for participating!
Wow, a mystery prize, too. I would like to get a chance to win it. Thanks for visiting my site.
I love mystery prizes ... so please count me in :-)
Thanks for entering my OWOH....mystery prize....ohhh enter me!
thanks for such a generous giveaway,love your blog :)
mel xx
x.melanie.x@msn.com
Surprises, just love them!!
Sign me up!
yOUR BLOG IS SUPER CUTE!
Thanks for visiting my OWOH blog candy and the sweet comments!
***HeatheR***
www.paperpiecesandbitsofme.blogspot.com
What a FUN event this is....making friends through ART is always WONDERFUL!! Please enter me in your drawing!!
Thans for stopping by my blog :O)
http://angiehallhaviland.typepad.com/angiesartfulllife/
Ok, sign me up! I love surprises....Your scrapbook layouts are really great.....I love to scrapbook too. Thanks for visiting my blog and you are entered in my contest!
I can't wait to see what you are offering. Thanks for stopping by my giveaway for some snowflakes. Hugs, antonella :-)
sounds good to me--
but I guess we'll fing out!
:)
thank you for the chance--
please stop by to see my OWOH offerings, too!
Who doesn't love a mystery... look forward to calling back to see what you create!
Anyway would love to be in the draw
Thank you for visiting my blog and entering the draw there x
I would love to be part of your mystery giveaway. Thanks for visiting my blog.
The Mixed Up Media Artist
Wonderful and very creative scrapbooking! Wonderful what your mystery giveaway will be ~ add me in http://artmusedogs.blogspot.com
Thanks for being your creative self!
I'm in! Thanks!!
Mysteries are good. I would love to be entered in your drawing. My email address is:
Pasfan2000 at hotmail dot com
Thanks for visiting my blog.
i love surprises, enter me! :)
Please sign me up as well. I love surprises.bwscooby2003vwbug@yahoo.com
Love a mystery!
I would jump for joy to win something the day after my 20th anniversary!
I have never been to this event before so after seeing so many wonders, I became a participant!
I am so amazed at the generosity. I am particularly moved by some of the comments that are so heartfelt.
This has really inspired me to be more creative and to blog more. I have enjoyed meeting you and getting in touch with your blog.
Come and visit me on Picklebeans or email me at: picklebeans@gmail.com
Oh I love a good mystery! Pick me so that I can jump with joy! I can't wait!
Carol
caoconnell2@shaw.ca
Sounds fun! Please include me in your giveaway. Thank you for stopping by my blog and entering my OWOH giveaway.
Thanks for the opportunity to win!
:-)
~Jenna
cardsbyjenna.blogspot.com
Surprises are wonderful.
count me in
I love a good mystery! Please enter me.
Hi! I’m visiting from the Philippines. I love surprises! If you haven't already, come play at my blog too!
http://patsypat.blogspot.com/
patsy.paterno(at)gmail.com
thanks for the generous giveaway!
texan_michael(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
please enter me!
and thanks for stopping by my OWOH giveaway! :)
Please enter me in your drawing!
oooooooo, mysteries can be fun! Please enter my name to be picked in your drawing. Stop by and enter mine when you have time, if you haven't yet.
I so cannot resist a mystery! Please add me. :o)
autumnsensation@yahoo.com
Not knowing is a good thing, so please ad my name to your drawing. And stop by #272 for my giveaway.
Tamerie
tamerie@sbcglobal.net
ooh, a mystery prize!!
Oh surprise! How fun is that! I’d love to be the lucky winner in your giveaway! Please add my name! Then come on over and enter my OWOH Giveaway too! I’d love to see you there.
thank you for visiting my blog and entering my giveaway (#430) I'm tossing my hat in for your mystery giveaway, and I hope it's something scrappy!
A mystery prize..just my kind of win. Doesnt matter what it will be because your work couldnt be anything but lovely
bettyk_50@hotmail.com
Oooh, a mystery gift! Sign me up, please! If you haven't done so, stop by my giveaway--#71.
cox_cchs AT hotmail DOT com
Wonderful! Please enter my name. I am also participating in OWOH and would love for you to stop by. #223 :-)
It's so much fun blog hopping and meeting new Artists... Please enter my name in your drawing...
Thank-you, Christina
http://christinalytle.blogspot.com
Beautiful. What a fantastic giveaway. Enter me.
Also, thanks for your kind words about my giveaway.
Good luck with the drawing.
cari B.
Thanks for dropping by at my blog and entering my give away! You have a lot of prizes and I like them. Please sign me up. Nice to meet you!
Mysteries are fun! Please add my name.
jackie
dixiespell@aol.com
I'd love to win all the goodies! I'm not sure if I commented on the wrong post... Marva at purplepaint45@yahoo.com
I love surprises... Please enter me.
I am a OWOH participant too...#563. Please stop by and visit my blog at stampgram.blogspot.com
Mysteries are FUN! Please include me and stop by for a visit when you get a chance.
Smiles!
mysteries are so much fun. count us in and come enter ours.
a mystery? ooooh I love mysteries, especially the good ones!
I love a good surprise. xoxo
Renee
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :) Please count me in for your giveaway this is a fabulous selection of goodies!
Laura
Thank you for stopping by my blog! Please enter me in your giveaway! I enjoyed reading the story behind your prizes. It was nice to get to know the why and in learning that get to know more about you. Kind of personifying the reason behind OWOH. Apreciate the chance to win!
Jill
OWOH Participant #514!
http://jillsjunktojewels.blogspot.com/
A mystery box? I'm sure it will be filled with amazing goodies. Please enter me in your drawing.
Ooooh...Lots of stuff to play with! Please count me in!
And, thank you for dropping by my blog! Come visit again!
thanks for sharing your giveaway with the world
smiles Wendy
dougandwendyp@xtra.co.nz
hope you will drop by my blog too
http://wendypslittlecorneroftheworld.blogspot.com/2009/01/one-world-one-heart-giveaway.html
Mystery prizes are so much fun!
Please include me in your draw.
I'm number 585 on the OHOW long list... please visit my blog and giveaway/s too
ARTIVITY
I love surprises! Please count me in and if you haven't already, stop by my blog to enter my giveaway. I am #321.
Isn't it fun to see how many of us will joyfully put our names down to win a giveaway when we don't even know what it is!
Please me in anyway as I do like a surprise and I'm sure it'll be lovely.
Please include my name in your draw and if you haven't already please visit my blog and enter my OWOH giveaway too.
Oh boy, oh boy... wow thats some great stuff in the pics!!! HOPEING TO WIN!!!
Hello from Northern Alberta. A surprise? Please count me in.
Val
bigsister_val@hotmail.com
Ooh Lah la a mystery one...please count me in for the giveaway. Hugs Naomi Adelaide, Sth Australia
Mystery prize ... oooh! count me in! and please feel free to enter my drawing as well.
I'm so lucky to get to see these lovely pieces you are giving away. I love the crown, the butterfly, the fan. Oh heck, I love it all!!
Please stop by my blog and enter my giveaway also.
hfsolutions at juno dot com
http://alteredbooklover.blogspot.com/2009/01/one-world-one-heart-giveaway_21.html
A surprise would be a joy! Please enter my name!
Wowee! That's a big old bunch of yummy swag to be giving away! I have visited you before but can't remember if I left a comment or not. I wanted to thank you for visiting me and my blog. It has been a pleasure and I have had great fun looking around this morning! I'll be back when I can linger longer!
marsha
Awesome and very generous giveaway!
Please enter me in your draw and if you havent already done so,visit my blog for a giveaway too!
I love surprises! Thanks so much for the chance!
Love your blog. I need to check it out further.
What a cool giveaway! I'd love a chance to win it. Thanks for coming over and visiting my blog.
Your giveaway just intrigues. It would be like christmas opening this if I was lucky enough to win it.
Would love a chance to win.
Cheers,
Sophie in Montreal
http://misskoolaid.blogspot.com
Please enter me into the draw and don't forget to head on over to my OWOH giveaway to enter mine!
http://www.filmguide.co.nz/2009/01/19/one-world-one-heart-giveaway/
http://altermyworld.typepad.com/ang/2009/01/oneworld-oneheart-giveaway.html#more
altermyworld(dot)angw(at)gmail(dot)com
please add me to your heart art giveaway.
Please enter my name into the drawing.
bluejaybijou@gmail.com
-Chels
awesome!
thanks, robin
heaphywest@gmail.com
Thanks for the chance to win! southerner@aol.com
lovely site.! Enter my name for your give away.!
What a generous give-away...please count me in! Thanks for visiting...
Linda
Please count me in.
Oh drool...what a lovely assortment of goodies! Count me in, please and thanks for the invite.
A mystery giveaway...I love it!
Thanks for stopping by for a visit and to sign up for my OWOH giveaway. I'm always game for a good mystery. Count me in.
Wow! That's quite the prize! I'm in. Thank you!
surprise!? ....Please count me in and come by and visit my my new blog #479, Rusted Wings!
Blessings,
Abigail
i love surprises!
lesley621@gmail.com
Love surprises,count me in too please. Thanks Karen
AWESOME!! Stop by my blog to join my giveaway too ;)
Great stuff!!! I sure hope I stand a chance!! Thanks for entering my drawing!!
Please count me in I love mysteries and surprises.
Come by and visit my owoh too, if you haven't done that already.
Wow -- that's a lot of wonderful supplies etc!!! Please enter me in your draw -- thank you so much!!! I'm off now to look around your blog some more!
oooohhhh - look at all the goodies! count me in!
Kathy
I'm a bit leary about a mystery gift...what if I can't use it? I hate to take away from someone else, but I'm just greedy enough to want it and LOVE it too heheh.
Please enter me in your fabulous drawing. Thanks!
Post a Comment