Well, the week started off quite nicely with this page, my take on this month's BlackMagic challenge, which is to use black with white/pink/turquoise, rub-ons and the monthly sketch. Well, I LOVE these colours together, so this LO came together really easily. The title is "Sweet? Sometimes". Photos were taken of a friend who'd had enough and said, "Stop it!" (ie stop taking photos), but got snapped saying that, hehe! I've used all sorts of PP (Prima, Glitz Designs, C. Re, MM, T. Collins and SRPC), together with BG rub-ons (those ink blotches), Heidi Swapp flowers, Kaiser brads, Carolee's and Heidi Grace alphas.
The next challenge I attempted was this month's colour challenge over at MysticalScrapbooks. Now this WAS a bit of a challenge for me as I prefer prettier colours usually than the stipulated black, red and yellow. Still, I persevered, thinking it was high time I scrapped the photos I took of my mascot bee soft toy when I was in Germany. I'm not thrilled with this page, but it will do. I've used old papers and scraps mainly for this page, so happy that I'm getting through my stash at least. Can't quite remember what line the papers are, and am not feeling motivated enough to check!
This is my take on this month's ASJ. Really loved the pink/red/blue/green colours and the clustering around the photo, so used that as my inspiration, but added a smaller photo as well to the right of the main one. I've used Prima PP, flourish stamps and flowers, bling, Kaiser brads, KI Memories bookplate, ribbon and a small cross charm, Me and My Big Ideas, CI and Bo Bunny stickers, MME "Buddies" for title, and a rub-on quote. Had so much fun with this - this is my favourite LO this week! :)
Here's another LO I had soooo much fun with! I did this for the current SisterhoodofScrap challenge (project incorporating a list), but it also fulfils the requirement for this month's use your stash challenge over at MysticalScrapbooks (felt). I love the photo of my friend Kim looking like an angel with a glowstick halo on her head, and a pink baby highchair positioned behind her at such an angle that it looks like wings! I also love the bright funky colours, the felt, the stylised holly that I've created from Bella PP and KI Memories ribbon buckles, and the fact that I've used up all the numerals in one of my Heidi Grace rub-on sheets! Apart from the Bella, I've also used SRPC PP. The chipboard letters are K&Co and the clear ones ("facts") are MM. I've also used Carolee's alphas and a Dymo labeller. Loved how everything fell into place with this one!
This last LO was done on Wednesday night at the recipe scrap over at ForeverAlways. This was such an easy to follow recipe - loved it! I've since added another small cluster of flowers at the bottom left hand corner of the page though - I'm such a clutterer! Too lazy to re-photograph though, haha! I've used some scrap paper with Teresa Collins, flowers, bling, buttons, Kaiser brads, AMM and Sandylion stickers, and those BG white paint rub-ons. Well, thanks for sticking with me - I've had such a fun week, and I hope you liked these layouts :)
This last LO was done on Wednesday night at the recipe scrap over at ForeverAlways. This was such an easy to follow recipe - loved it! I've since added another small cluster of flowers at the bottom left hand corner of the page though - I'm such a clutterer! Too lazy to re-photograph though, haha! I've used some scrap paper with Teresa Collins, flowers, bling, buttons, Kaiser brads, AMM and Sandylion stickers, and those BG white paint rub-ons. Well, thanks for sticking with me - I've had such a fun week, and I hope you liked these layouts :)


3 comments:
Wow loving all the pages here. Thanks for playing along with us at Aussie Scrapjack.
Very nice lo for the Sisterhoodofscrap List challenge.
Interesting Bee layout...Bavaria looks wonderful! (I confused it for the Sierra Nevada Mtns in Calif)
Thanks for sharing the link to your works.
Have a great and scrapfull weekend.
You have had a productive week - well done :) I love your take on the Sarah Gladman jack - thanks for playing ;-)
Post a Comment