
At Mystical Scrapbooks, there's a weekly board game challenge. This week's challenge was based on Trivial Pursuit, and the criteria were (1) use a question as a title, (2) at least 3 sentences of journalling to answer the Q, and (3) use the Trivial Pursuit pie piece colours (any combination of brown, green, blue, orange, yellow, red and pink). I've fulfilled the criteria in the following ways:
Question as title = "What Makes Me Smile?"
Pie colours = mainly blue + green, with splashes of brown in different shades.
More than 3 lines of journalling as an answer to the question = "Chocolate, sunsets (and sunrises when I can wake up on time), babies and children, sipping cocktails with a great friend, and travelling overseas (I've done this bit to look like a list to make it easier to read). These are just some of the things that make me smile. Most of all, though, I love just being with family and friends. This photo was taken when I flew to Brisbane in May '08 for a great friend's wedding and to spend my 29th birthday with family - no wonder I'm smiling!"
Unfortunately there's a bit of dirt on my photo on my letter "l". It's not there IRL but I couldn't be bothered photographing again!
More Trivial Pursuit LOs here: http://www.mysticalscrapbooks.com.au/photos/showgallery.php?cat=648



No comments:
Post a Comment