Saturday, July 12, 2008

Cherish the Moment

Another LO about my good friend's wedding. Had tons of great photos from the day, so have actually not stuck this entire photo down, but instead have left the right side of the photo unstuck so that I can tuck in a piece of cs with extra photos later if I so desire. This LO was based on the first July sketch on the Mystical Scrapbooks website, and also using the current colour combo challenge on Forever Always, ie red, black, cream/Kraft. I've never used Kraft cs before, but think I may well have found my new fave colour cs, lol! Other than that, have also used PP by SRPC, 7G and Crate Paper, flowers from 123 Scrapbooks and H. Swapp, brads by Kaiser, German Scrap, and rubon letters by M. Memories. Unfortunately my "the" is crooked...oh well! Love this colour combo and have heaps of scraps left - will definitely have to make the matching page!

For more takes on this sketch: http://www.mysticalscrapbooks.com.au/photos/showgallery.php?cat=689

And for more LOs in a similar colour scheme: http://www.foreveralways.com.au/coppermine/index.php?cat=29

No comments: