Saturday, July 12, 2008

Family Favourites


This week's ForeverAlways Forever Family challenge on the Forever Always website is to create a LO about a family favourite, using the word "favourite", journalling about why it's a favourite, and incorporating at least one of DT Sonia's favourite embellis, ie one of flowers, bling, stamps or rub-ons. Not too difficult, but again, found the smaller size a bit of a challenge as I'm more used to 12x12". I chose the gorgeous K&Co paper as it's green to match the rest of my album, and the patterns look a bit like Xmas ornaments. Also, being a busy paper, I didn't have to add much, as I was pushing the time limit for getting this challenge done, lol! Sorry about the flash, but title reads "A Simple Pleasure - Favourite Family Outing", and this was done with Heidi Grace sticker letters. I've also used flowers (from 123 Scrapbooks) and bling (Icons, and from $2 shop). Finished with some hidden journalling under the photo of snowmen, and added the heart tab (from Ebay) so that the journalling tag pulls out easily. My journalling reads "Growing up in the small town of Kuching, there wasn't all that much to do for amusement. So every time a festive occasion came by, we loved to drive around town to see the lights. It was also a time of chatter and laughter in the car. Now in Australia, the tradition has continued with Xmas lights!"

No comments: