Saturday, July 19, 2008

Family Quotes

This week's Forever Always Forever Family challenge was to create a LO without words, documenting family quotes/sayings/advice, and incorporating at least 1 heart and some flourishes. I've been wanting to "create a scene" for some time now, so finally got around to it! I've used Love Elsie cloud paper lined with silver ink, Cosmo Cricket for sun and ribbon for rays, Glitz Designs tree dressed up with button leaves, and to fulfil the criteria, I stamped flourish stamps to create grass/flower stamps, and doodled hearts around my title to make it stand out. This was sooooo much fun! The title is "My parents always told me....." and their oft-repeated, not very original, pieces of advice to me are "Always look on the bright side of life", "Every cloud has a silver lining" and "Reach for the skies but don't forget your roots".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic idea!