
Beverley is such a sweetie that she doesn't mind us combining her challenges with other challenges, so I've done this as a 2-in-1. First of all, this qualifies for her "recycling" birthday challenge, as I've gone and recycled the packaging of my new Crabtree and Evelyn cosmetics - this is the gorgeous pink and white cardboard on the left under my picture, as well as the cut-out flowers. Too scrumptious, so I just HAD to reuse them! I forgot to take a before picture, so hopefully you've seen the packaging before and believe me that it IS Crabtree and Evelyn packaging! I've also recycled a doily from an afternoon tea I saved from ages ago. Other than that, I've also used Christina Re PP, some scrap paper to journal on with some ribbon to pull it out from under photo, and letters by KI Memories. Very minimalistic LO for me, but I love it! The 2nd challenge this LO qualifies for is the "best birthday" challenge on the BTYD blog (see here). This was my 26th birthday, celebrated in Brighton in England when I first went over there for my working holiday. Although I only had a couple of close friends to celebrate with, they really touched me with their friendship as they were determind for me not to feel homesick (my first birthday away from Australia). Also, they helped me to focus instead on the things to look ahead to - the new experiences and adventures that I was later to have! The Forever Friends cake is a pretty cheap one from the local supermarket, Asda or Tesco! So cool that the supermarkets there really ARE SUPER! Unlike our little ones over here! Really miss England... :(



1 comment:
LOL! Nope ... I don't recognise the packaging (I'm a Body Shop gal) but I'll take your word for it! it's taking me a while to catch up on all the posts & comment ... so thanks for bearing with me - it sure has been a busy month!
Thanks for taking part in my challenges - good luck in the 'Best Birthday' guest DT comp - that one closes in a few more days!
Post a Comment