This is a 2-in-1. I participated in the Sonia Says game at Forever Always, ie like Simon Says except taking turns to scraplift each other but with a different criterion each time. I turned the LO created by the person before me on its side, and chose the "stick to the colour scheme" criterion. In addition, instead of a solid photo mat, I've used scraps of PP as part of Beverley's 40th celebration. The one with 4 petal flowers is SFL, but I can't remember what the other scraps are! My Glimmer Misted German Scraps on the top are also scraps, in fact! Apart from that, have used Heidi Swapp flowers and buttons, plus flowers from 123 Scrapbooks and miscellaneous buttons, felt flourishes, Dymo labeller, and letters by Colorbok and Heidi Grace. "Real Alcazar" means "Royal Palace", and "real" is pronounced "ray-ahl". These photos were taken in Segovia, Spain...I have tons of holiday photos that I'm still trying to get through, hence loving multiphoto layouts! Really love how this has turned out and am planning a matching page for the rest of my photos from the Real Alcazar of Segovia.
Tim Holtz/Simon Says Stamp - Leaf Prints
2 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment