The title is from one of Mystical Scrapbooks' Mid-Month Marathon challenges. When I saw this "title tempter", I immediately thought about how I've lived in Australia for 17 years now, and how I went from culture shock to now proud of being an Aussie and joining in the Anzac Day celebrations in Gallipoli, Turkey in 2006! The dates are the years that I have so far lived in Australia, 1991 up to now. Journalling is about how I first came to Australia with my family 17 years ago, and now love being an Australian citizen and why. I've used PP by I think SRPC, 7G and MME - they're all scraps from a mini book I'm making. Embellished with some Aussie flag stickers, felt stars, German scraps and Colorbok plastic alphas. I'm thinking I might print a 5th photo and stick it on the top piece of PP - looks a bit bare to me right now!
Tim Holtz/Simon Says Stamp - Leaf Prints
2 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment