Sunday, December 14, 2008

Addicted to snow!

Well, if I can't have a snowy Christmas, the next best thing is to relive the experience by scrapping about previous snowy Chistmases I guess. Above pics are still from my German experience - so glad I'm starting to make a dent in that pile of photos! These ones were taken on top of a mountain in Baden-Baden. My friend and I decided to just explore the whole town during the day as we'd decided to head there for the sole purpose of discovering this town's main claim to fame - its spa baths - and we couldn't really spend ALL day there. It's quite a small town which apparently is overrun by tourists wanting to hike through the Black Forest region in summer, but in winter is quite deserted - exactly the way we liked it! :) Anyway, it's a pity it's so dark today, because the 2 LOs I'm posting look a lot prettier in pale blues and pinks IRL. This top one is based on this week's sketch on 52Weeks, and also fulfils the criteria of this week's HMITM challenge - 3 buttons, 2 tags and 1 piece of ribbon, easy! I've used BG and KI Memories PP, some ribbon and felt, and a sticker that's been sitting in my stash for a looong time ("Unforgettable"), which I think is DaisyD's. I think the chipboard buttons, tags and snowman are KI Memories.
In this next LO, the photos were taken in Oberammergau, Bavaria. The large spotty paper is a cheap brand from Riot Art Stores, My Memories, or some such. Pink paper is also a cheap brand that I've had for ages, can't rememberwhat it's called. Small blue and green spotty paper is again an oldie, and it's Bo Bunny. I embellished with ribbon from a present given to me last year (love recycling!), snowflakes cut out from the new KI Memories lace paper, some bling, MM rub-on alphas, and some seal stickers (the round ones) from Officeworks. This one is based on the current mid-month sketch at ForeverAlways.

No comments: