Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I've been procrastinating!

I should be studying for my exams in June next year, but scrapbooking is so much more fun! So here are some more LOs from my trip to Germany. The first LO above is of Berlin. I started with Bazzill c/s which I stamped with various snowflake stamps in white. The PP is Love Elsie, and I've embellished with German scraps and stickers. I created a small pocket behind one of the photos, into which I tucked my Berlin train tickets. The alphas are Carolees.

The photos in this next LO were taken in Mini-Europe, Brussels. I used Fancy Pants, Sei, Love Elsie and SRPC PP, and embellished with ribbon, a definitions sticker, KI Memories bookplate and plastic and chipboard alphas by Colorbok and Craft Affair, respectively.

The pics in this 3rd LO were taken in Nuremberg. Here, I used DaisyD's PP, and embellished with LYB felt shapes, buttons, KI Memories plastic icon, a chipboard swirl painted in white and sprinkled with glitter, some HS bling and a Tim Holtz ticket journalling tag. The rub-on alphas are MM, the small alphas Carolees, and the word sticker is 7G.

The photos above were also taken in Berlin. Here, I've used BasicGrey PP and some leftover PP from a Scraptivate challenge pack, some blooms, a K&Co tag, Kaiser brads and a BG rub-on. I created a pocket, into which I slipped the map I used when I was in Berlin.


The photos in this final LO were taken in Bavaria. I started with BG PP, then used a chipboard flourish as a mask and dabbed white paint onto the top right hand corner. I used LYB embellishments, German scraps and MM rub-on alphas. I really enjoyed creating these "just because" LOs. :)





No comments: