Monday, January 26, 2009

The reveal - OWOH giveaway




OK, so here it is at last! For my first ever giveaway, I've decided to put together a hodge-podge of items to reflect the various things I've dabbled in and my varied interests. Hope you find something in there that you think is worth commenting for :) Important - Please don't comment on this post if you would like a chance to win these items, but instead comment on the original post from earlier in the week (see below). If you would like to just leave feedback about this giveaway, that's great, but I will only be entering names into the draw from the original post.
So, here's what I've included so far, and why I've included each item:
-a Paua shell cross pendant, because the most important thing to me is God/Jesus
-a small bottle of perfume because I love smelling nice
-some tea from Canada and China because I love tea and I love to travel
-a bookmark from Thailand because I love to read and also the travel thing
-some winter-themed buttons because I love snow (eventhough it doesn't snow in Australia) and because I love crafts and buttons
-a Chinese fan and Chinese paper-cut tag because I am of Chinese descent
-a Fimo brooch and Fimo earrings...something I used to dabble in. And the Fimo earrings are of gumnut babies, an Australian icon - I am Australian
-gumnut baby tags
-some playing cards with pictures by one of my favourite artists, Alphonse Mucha
-2 ATCs I made
-a necklace I made...I used to dabble in jewellery-making too
-a bead and wire person charm/pendant that I made
-a vintage brooch because I love vintage
-an acetate butterfly I made that you can wet and stick onto a glass surface
-a handbag-shaped notepad because I love pink and girly things, and I love shopping!
-a selection of scrapbooking items including stickers, slide mounts, 2 stencils, brads and a mini book I made, because this is my current crafty obsession!
I've taken close-up shots of the necklace and the mini book with vintage brooch and charm/pendant on top.
Well, this is all I've gathered so far, but am sure I will find more things to add to the stash by 12th Feb. Do let me know what you think...

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh! love the idea you have here. Good ole Oz you really stretch my imagination.
Thanks for visiting your neighbor
add me to the list for the drawing
aloha Lilla aka kiwi

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Oh how fun is this?!!! I'd love to win all these goodies! Thanks for entering my giveaway! Marva at purplepaint45@yahoo.com

Lorri said...

ooh they looks so yummy! Please include me in your giveaway draw.
Thanks for visiting me too :)

Cathy Spivey Mendola said...

I'd love to be entered in the drawing for this wonderful assortment of goodies!
thanks,
cathy

Marty said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Someday I will visit Australia! Please add me to the drawing for all that cool stuff!

Hugs

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for leaving such lovely comments! Love your giveaway, too! ~Jann

Great-Granny Grandma said...

What a beautiful layout of things. Love your blog. Thanks for visiting mine too and entering my giveaway.

Sarah Sullivan said...

Ohhhh - I love the crafty giveaways!! How fun is yours!!! Please pit me on your list!!! Thanks for visiting mine!!!!

Tina said...

thanks for such a great giveaway - I would love to be entered into the drawing. thanks for stopping by my blog and it's good to meet you.

xoxo
curdiss2002@yahoo.com

Tester Mari said...

Can I please enter in your giveaway too? Such a gorgeous stash! Thanks so much!

Best wishes,

Mari

marilavado@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! I would love to win, please enter me.

Jan said...

What great stuff! I love it! Please count me in - and thanks for the nice comment on my blog, #681.
Jan
http://thehistorykeeper.blogspot.com

BumbleBee Bagz said...

Thank you for your comment and I would love to win your stash!

~Christina

Carole Burant said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Yes, please, I would love to have my name added for your giveaway:-) Thank you! xo

Make sure you come by and enter my own giveaway for a faerie box...I'm #770.

Periwinkle Studio said...

I love this and am hoping it will be me that wins! :)

Thanks for stopping by and it was great to meet ya!
Suzanne

Pretty Things said...

OMG, hyperventilating with creative intent! Please include me!

www.lorianderson.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh my-you are so generous! Thanks for being a sweetie. I'd love to enter your giveaway.
Thanks for stopping by my blog too.

Anonymous said...

And who would not love this giveaway? Inspiration all over the place!!! Yes, add me. Thanks :)

Jona Panesa said...

such a yummy giveaway. as a scrapbooker and cardmaker, I can think of a hundred ways to play with your goodies. Oh, let me be the lucky girl to win them.

tsduff said...

Greetings from California - so nice to meet you. What a beautiful collection of goodies. Thanks for sharing in the giveaway, and thank you for visiting mine as well ;)
tsduff.blogspot.com

PriviesAndPrims said...

Wow, what a selection of goodies!

thanks for entering my penny rug giveaway. :)

Ginny said...

Lovely things!

Katarina said...

Oooh, this is so wonderful, count me in (I'm going to the other post to sign up straight away)

kamadesign

Valerie said...

That giveaway looks like lots of fun. Please count me in. I also wanted to thank you for entering my giveaway.

Lady Di said...

Lovely collection of bits and pieces, I'd love to be considered.
Diana
dianao@ozemail.com.au

Tina Leavy said...

please add my name to the list. thank you.

Mommy2H said...

i love all of it! please add me. thanks!

mommy2h at gmail dot com

cheryl said...

Hi Bibi! Congratulations!
You were selected as the winner in my One World, One Heart giveaway!

Please send your shipping address to me at chaosatlanta[at]gmail.com OR post your email address in my blog so I can contact you.

http://chaosatlanta.blogspot.com/2009/02/winner.html

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just found your blog now and totally missed what looks like an awesome giveaway. Oh well. Great blog. Will keep checking you out. Thanks!