I've developed a new love for Kraft cs and these Kraft-inspired SRPC papers! And I had the perfect photos from Sansoucci Park near Berlin to scrap using this paper too. Very simple LO as I wanted to keep the focus on the trees. I've just used the SRPC PP, a scrap strip of BG PP, Collections typewriter circle word cut into a rectangle and mounted on chipboard, Creative Im. journalling stickers, Icons rhinetones, M. Memories rub-on letters, flowers from Ebay (?brand) and gemstone brads from a $2 shop. I don't do simple well, but I'm loving this one! Journalling reads "I miss all the different seasons in Europe. (FYI, I lived there for 18 months) The beauty of the changing leaves...and soft powdery snow...I love that they help to mark the passage of time." The title is from the Scrapping the Music website - see more LOs inspired by this song here: http://scrappingthemusic.blogspot.com/
Tim Holtz/Simon Says Stamp - Leaf Prints
2 days ago



3 comments:
Beautiful layout! I love how the PP has trees on it and that is what your layout is about! Thanks for taking the challenge!!! By the way, I was going to vote on your poll, but discovered it was closed. My favorite thing to use is brads.
Love this. It is great. Thanks for taking part in the challenge.
Oh, very, very pretty!
Post a Comment