Thursday, July 17, 2008

Girls in their Summer Clothes

When I saw this was the song of the week at Scrapping the Music, I knew exactly what photos to use. These pics were taken at the Monolithos Black Sand Beach in Santorini, Greece. The sketch is courtesy of Pencil Lines - they have awesome multi-photo sketches that I'm totally addicted to! I've used my new favourite Kraft c/s, PP by SRPC and C Imaginations, letter stickers by Heidi Grace, Provocraft and Colorbok (the blue plastic ones), stickers by Me and My Big Ideas, book plate by KI Memories, and a scrap of ribbon at bottom right which I decided to crumple up for a change instead of sticking it on straight. LOVE the messy ribbon look! :)

6 comments:

Julie said...

Love the mixed letter title and your pics. I love Scenic route paper too

AlexM said...

These pics are perfect for this song! Great design. Thanks for playing along!

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful!!! L00ks like you had alot of fun at that beach! The sand is sooooooo white!
I also love Pencil Lines! I use alot of their sketches also. You did a great job with using the photo for the cornor decor!!! Great idea!
Thank you for playing along again at STM!

Laura Fiore said...

This is such a peaceful and beautiful layout! Thanks for doing our challenge this week!

Kim Sonksen said...

what a lovely and summery layout. Thank you so much for playing along

Scrapping The Music said...

Great layout! Thanks for playing along with us and I hope you get to play more!