This was created using the January sketch over at ForeverAlways. I struggled with it because it's a double, but am happy with how it turned out. Have used Pink Paislee papers (love the subtle textures in them), together with Bo Bunny, MME rub-ons and die-cuts, some old stickers and brads from my stash, and some German scrap. There's plenty of room for more journalling, but I just couldn't think of what else to write!
Very happy with this next one :) Love the collage style, and especially those SFL and Sei papers. This was based on the Jan sketch over at WickedPrincesses. Didn't end up looking that much like the sketch as I went a bit overboard with cutting and layering the SFL, Pink Paislee, Sei and Heidi Swapp flowers, circles and butterflies. Also handcut the Love Elsie to make clouds shapes. Love how everything came together in the end...



No comments:
Post a Comment