
For this first one, I went back to good ol' Pencil Lines and worked on Sketch169. I don't normally like circles on my LOs because I'm too lazy to cut them, but my new Fiskars circle punch is making this a thing of the past :) Thought this SRPC paper was perfect for the addition of more circles, too. I've embellished with Glimmer Mist, German scraps, and scraps from my stash of MME, BG and SFL, as well as AC alphas.

This next one is from ScraptheGirls. Really love this sketch as it's so simple but effective. I've used SFL as background paper, and again delved into my scraps stash to embellish, using bits of KI, Pink Paislee, Jenni Bowlin and Rouge de Garance. Flowers are cut from Spellbinders die, plus one Heidi Swapp flower. Again, my beloved AC alphas, with some Carolees, and of course the obligatory Glimmer Mist.



No comments:
Post a Comment