So I dug out all my orange papers last night and went in search for more inspiration on challenge blog sites. I came across ScrapbookSavvy, and they sure seem like a load of fun girls with oodles of amazing talent! A quick scroll through through their gallery, and I just couldn't wait to join in! Decided to try the 54321 first (what a clever concept!), and this is what I came up with:
Now, I don't normally do "simple" and clean very well, so the above is about as simple and clean as I'll ever get. Am so happy with how it turned out though. My 5 embellishments are 2 Hambly stickers, some Hambly transparency (pink circles), a scrap of ribbon, and a My Mind's Eye diecut bracket. 4 staples - tick. 3 alphas are Carolees, Pink Paislee and American Crafts - my favourite alphas around. 2 papers are Scenic Route background paper and the strip off a piece of Sassafrass Lass (the scalloped piece). 1 photo...easy :)
Now, I don't normally do "simple" and clean very well, so the above is about as simple and clean as I'll ever get. Am so happy with how it turned out though. My 5 embellishments are 2 Hambly stickers, some Hambly transparency (pink circles), a scrap of ribbon, and a My Mind's Eye diecut bracket. 4 staples - tick. 3 alphas are Carolees, Pink Paislee and American Crafts - my favourite alphas around. 2 papers are Scenic Route background paper and the strip off a piece of Sassafrass Lass (the scalloped piece). 1 photo...easy :)Well, that was fun...decided to have another go, and tried the Cybercrop 321 this time. My 3 colours are orange, white and red. 2 photos - check. 1 rhinestone embellishment = the title. To embellish, I used more leftover strips of Sassafrass paper, more My Mind's Eye diecuts, and a whole sheet of Basic Grey stickers = the flowers. Pity I didn't have enough to make the right and left join up for a complete frame. Still pretty happy with how this turned out though:





No comments:
Post a Comment