Decided to use the leftover Prima packaging from which I punched out the hearts from my previous LO to make a card. Realised that they perfectly highlighted the birds in this Basic Grey paper. 2 lovebirds? Perfect for a wedding card :) I Glimmer Misted the alphas for added bling, and added some lace and German scraps to finish off the front.This is what I'm most proud of though:
Is it a card...or an envelope? The bottom and top flaps fold under, and one tucks into the other forming a sort of envelope.
Finally, drawing inspiration from the fabulous "Start to Finish" cards over at MoxieFabWorld, I decided to create one of my own by adding a Chinese red packet inside, embellished with another heart, German scrap strip, and a hand cut bird. The red packet is very important, as in Chinese weddings, we tend to give money as a wedding present instead of a gift. Have left lots of space on other page for me to write on.



1 comment:
Hey Bibiana! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks for playing along! :)
Post a Comment