So I was continuing with my great scrap room organising project this afternoon, when I came across the red frame which I've had for AGES, and the photocopied photo of my brother and sister-in-law's wedding, which I'd intended for another project but ended up using a different pic instead. Not knowing what to do with them, I laid them aside on the table, only to realise that the frame, well, framed their faces PERFECTLY! Rifled quickly through my Prima stash, and ended up using up some leftover flowers, a Love note journalling spot, and even the packaging from some Prima rhinestones was turned into 2 hearts. Butterflies are felt and are Heidi Swapp. Alphas are AC thickers. There's actually a lot of texture in this that's not so obvious in the pic, as I've added a heart charm in the middle of the lace bow, and the photo sits on top of Glimmer Misted gauze. Love how this turned out - what a fun afternoon! And what's more, this LO also fits the lyrics challenge over at MysticalScrapbooks!
Simon Says - Halloween/Spooky
5 days ago



1 comment:
I so love this layout - looks fantastic. xx
Post a Comment